So many of us are fans of Samsung mobiles and we have utmost trust with its quality. And there are so many models of mobiles are released in 2017, but so many people are facing problems from the latest released model Galaxy S5. Many of my friends are facing Galaxy S5 won’t turn on or simply we can say it as the Samsung galaxy s5 black screen problem. For those who are facing the problem here are some of the Fixes which will successfully fix the problem.
Following are the different solutions for this Galaxy s5 screen won’t turn on but the phone is on the problem. So, follow the below tips and solutions/methods and fix your Galaxy s5 black screen problem instantly. If you had the same problem earlier and wanna share the fix then you can share it with us using the comment section provided below.
Also, Read Dominion power nc customer care.
Methods to Fix Galaxy S5 Won’t Turn On Problem:
There are so many reasons through which you can solve the Samsung galaxy s5 screen problems. Here are some of the general reasons cause this galaxy s5 screen won’t turn on problem. The following are some of the common reasons you can face while encountering this problem.
- Your Phone is Physically Damaged.
- The phone is water damaged.
- A battery is not correctly Inserted.
- Your Battery is Dead.
From the least battery problem to the serious software problem, here are some of the solutions to get this galaxy S5 won’t turn on problem resolves. Carefully follow the below given any of the methods and resolve your mobile flaw without any doubt.
Ways/solutions to Fix galaxy s5 won’t turn on Error:
For these kinds of problems, the major issues lie in your battery. There will be some small fixes and also the other solutions to fix this galaxy S5 won’t turn on the error in your Samsung galaxy s5 Mobile. So, follow the below-given fixes, Select one which will be apt for your error and get rid of this error in no time.
Solution 1: Power and Home Key at Once:
The best solution to solve the problem is to Force Boot your mobile. This Force shutdown or Reboot will be different for different mobiles, based on their software version and coding. For Samsung galaxy s5 you have to press both the Power button and Home button at the same time and hold it until you get a vibration.
After the vibration comes, your device will reboot automatically. If the device screen appears normally, then the problem is fixed. Otherwise, try the other solutions given below if the same problems persist.
Solution 2: Battery Removal:
If the above option was not working, then just flip your phone, Open the back shell and then remove the battery and leave it for 15-30 minutes and then re-insert the battery and switch on your mobile. Then your Phone will be on normally. And that’s it your problem is Fixed.
Not only for Samsung Galaxy s5, this option you can use it for almost all the android devices which are having the removable battery. So, try this before you get into other solutions for galaxy s5 won’t turn on problem/error.
You May Also Like:
- Samsung Note 6 Release Date – Price, Specs and Features
- Top 10 Best Android Music Players 2018
- Fix Mobile Network Not Available Error in Android
- DNS Probe Finished Bad Config – How to Fix
- Download Puffin Browser for PC Windows, Android and IOS
Solution 3: SD Card Corrupted:
We use SD-card on our mobile phones for extendable memory to store our files like photos, videos, and files. But, these sd-cards will become the hazard to our mobiles. Yes, We will use these sdcards on different devices, to transfer or Load the files from other devices to yours. In that process, there will be a chance of Virus attack or sometimes your sdcard will be corrupted.
But, we don’t know that and we insert it into our mobile phone and the virus will attack the software and these problems like Samsung Galaxy S5 black screen appears. So, follow the below instructions and fix your problem.
- Switch off your Mobile, Remove SD-card and then remove SD-card and restart the mobile.
- Now, fix your SD-Card by Connecting to PC and conducting an antivirus test.
- That’s it you can Re-Insert SD card and Switch-on the mobile.
- If your mobile opens well, then your problem is fixed.
Solution 4: Safe Mode:
Safe Mode is the better way to check whether your phone has the problem or not. To on your mobile with safe mode follow the steps.
- Hold the Power Button.
- Keep pressing the Menu key (Left of the home button).
- Now a Safe Mode logo appears.
If the mobile works well in safe mode, then there is some problem with your apps which are malicious, please check the corrupted app, then remove it, the problem will be solved.
Solution 5: Wipe Cache Partition:
The following is the step by step process through which you can rectify the Samsung galaxy s5 black screen after dropping error in the Samsung mobile.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy phone.
- Now press the Power button, Home button and Volume Up button simultaneously and keep holding.
- Release the buttons when Samsung logo with written “Recovery booting” appears at the top of the screen.
- You are now on the android system recovery screen.
- Select Wipe Cache Partition using the Volume down button and then use the Power button to confirm your action.
- A notification written in yellow will be shown to you that says system cache has been removed.
- Now select the Reboot System Now using Volume keys and hit the Power button to confirm.
- Now, the Galaxy handset will reboot.
By using the above-given steps, your handset will work properly.
So, friends, these are the methods and solutions which will remove the error of black screen in your galaxy s5. Hope you have fixed the problem now, if you like this article and found it helpful, then please subscribe to our website hahatricks. Also, share your opinion with us about this piece of work in the comment section of the website, Scroll down to see the comment bar. Have a nice day guys, please visit our hahatricks daily to get more information just like this one, Thank you.